Go to Main Content

Augusta University



Transfer Equivalency Guide


Transparent Image
Information Information provided by this system is to be utilized as a guide to determine how courses at your current or former school are transferred to GRU. There are no guarantees that the listed courses will transfer for credit in each individual case. The GRU subject codes of NONT, OREN, and TECH are used specifically for nontransferable course work. Courses provided within the listing may not reflect all transferable course work and are subject to change. Students must submit official transcripts of completed coursework to the GRU Office of Admissions for review before an official determination can be made.

Choose ‘Military Experience’ for the list of equivalencies for training while in the military

Select state of school you are transferring from below.


Transparent Image
Skip to top of page
Release: 8.7.1